Notes from Puzzle Palace

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Another Baxterweb Apothecary Chest auction

It's time again to go get your pennies together and bid on the Stickman puzzle Chest.
I lost the last one, but plan to try one more time.  I'm hoping that this time it comes to Hong Kong.  The auction link should be up and running soon.

In the mean time I'll leave you with a few photos I've nicked from one of the chest owners.  (Many thanks Jeffrey)
 Isn't that just a thing of beauty?  I've been reading about this chest over on Renegade and All reviews so far have nothing but good things to say about this puzzle.

Allard has recently written a blog about the Ferris' Box, One of the beauties inside the Chest.

Remember though ladies and gentlemen, This is your last chance to own such a beautiful piece of puzzle history, but it won't happen if you don't bid!  So get on over to Baxterweb and let me keep my hard earned puzzle cash in the bank.


No comments:

Post a Comment